In what US states are online gambling legal?
- New Jersey – In New Jersey there are more than 10 legal NJ online casino sites, as well as a handful of NJ poker and NJ sports betting websites.
- Delaware – The state of Delaware have legalized online poker and casino.
- Nevada – Only have legal poker if you want to play online.
- Pennsylvania – In Pennsylvania, you can legally go online and play fantasy betting, sports betting, casino and poker.
- West Virginia – In West Virginia online sports betting is legal. Also mobile betting will be legal in the next coming months.
What US states are considering legalizing gambling online?
- New York
Browse the Gambling Times casino game guides
Become a better player by browsing our guides for casino games. The player guides are great for beginners who want to learn specific casino games, and for pro players who want to perfect their strategy.
At Gambling Times you can learn more about casino games like Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, slots and all types of Poker.
Gambling Times – Your one-stop shop for everything gambling related
At Gambling Times we love everything about online gambling, and we would love to share everything we know with you.
Lately, a lot of states in the US have legalized gambling online. Some, like New Jersey, now have legal online casinos, legal sportsbooks and legal poker sites. Some, like Nevada, only have legal online poker.
We support the current wave of legalization and look forward to a future where online gambling is legal in all of the United States of America.
The best gambling sites in one place
At Gambling Times, you find all legal gambling sites and guides to where to play. We’re proud of being the one true gambling guide with our readers best in mind. We always do a thorough review of all gambling sites we promote, and never list a dodgy casino room.
Gambling sites in the US
If you’re from the United States of America, please refer to the state guide to see if your state allows legal online gambling. US gambling laws are not really that straight forward, so to be sure you’re not breaking any laws, always check the Gambling Times guide to legal gambling first.
Gambling sites in the UK
A big portion of our readers are located in the United Kindom, and that’s why we also review and rate UK gambling sites.
If you’re on the hunt for an online casino in the United Kingdom, please browse our UK gambling guide, where we review all the major gaming companies online. To read more about legal online gambling sites in the UK please visit the UK Gambling Commission.