Founded in 2010, Paytm began as a prepaid mobile recharge platform before moving up to landline bill payments three years later. Later on, it developed its e-wallet and other e-commerce products allowing electricity, water and gas bills to be paid more conveniently.
By 2017 it was the most downloaded payment platform in India. Through numerous partnerships, it has grown into a powerful financial group and has gained strength through the demonetisation in India, and its new ventures into the world of online casinos, specifically in India. Paytm now offers comfortable and safe payment for gamblers and other online players.
Since its beginning, Paytm has received numerous awards commending its innovative services. Notable titles include the Gold SABRE Award in Financial Professional Services; ET Brand Equity Most Trusted Brand of the Year and Outstanding Startup of the Year Award.
How to Sign-Up and login
Creating an account with Paytm is one of the simplest things you can do. Whether you choose to create a Paytm account using the website or the app, the step-by-step process can be followed by anyone and done in almost no time.
Create an Account Using the Web
- Go to Paytm.com using a browser
- In the top corner of the page, you'll see the "Log In/Sign Up" button
- Select the the 'Sign Up' option
- In the provided spaces, enter your necessary details, i.e. your email, mobile number, address details and password
- At the bottom click on the 'Create your Paytm Wallet' button
- You'll receive a one-time password on your phone which will be used in the next step
- Enter the OTP, your name, surname and then click on the 'Create your Paytm Wallet' button
- You'll see confirmation that your account has been created
Create An Account Using the App
- Download the Paytm app from the app store
- Once installed, open the Paytm app
- Select the profile icon found at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the 'Create a New Account' option
- Enter your email, mobile number, and create a password.
- Once everything is entered press 'Create a New Account'.
- You will get an OTP sent to the mobile number you entered previously
- The app will ask for you to enter the OTP
- Once you enter the OTP, click on 'Submit'
- You'll be required to enter your name, surname and date of birth
- Click on 'Create Account' and start enjoying the many services offered
To ensure additional security on your part, we recommend always logging out after using Paytm. Logging back in is simple for all users.
Login Using Website
- Go to Paytm.com
- In the top corner of the page select the 'Log In/Sign Up' button
- Use your registered phone number or email address & password as login details
- Click on the 'Secure Login' button
- You will be asked for an OTP which is sent to the mobile number you provided during sign up
- To finish logging into your account, enter the OTP and click 'Verify'
Login Using App
- Launch the Paytm app on your mobile device
- Select the Profile icon found at the top right corner
- Click the 'Login to Paytm' button
- Use your registered phone number or email address & password as login details
- Select the 'Login securely' option found at the bottom of the screen
- If you're asked for an OTP, use the OTP that was sent to the mobile number you used during sign up
- You'll be logged in to your account after the details are verified
Is It Safe to Use?
When it comes to transferring your money, online security becomes a big concern. We make sure that customer information, such as their CVV number and other credit and debit card details, are kept as safe as possible.
All Paytm transactions go through a 128-bit SSL encryption security check. Paytm also has live transaction monitoring to find all suspicious activities and ensure our customer's money is kept secure.
Most of our customers use Paytm for mobile banking which means that if the phone is stolen, the information becomes vulnerable. It's for this reason that we've placed a password feature on the Paytm wallet.
If you plan to use our app as a payment method at petrol pumps, rest assured that employees are adequately trained. They will carry out the transaction at a safe distance or the sales office.
If you're familiar with services like Google Pay, then you'll already have an idea of what uses Paytm has. You can use Paytm to make several mobile payments using only your phone. Due to the demonetisation implemented in India, Paytm has become vital in the daily lives of many people.
Using Paytm, you can instantly transfer money with no cost or pay for services like taxis and products at petrol pumps, restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, pharmacies, and even hospitals.
Other uses of Paytm include paying bills, buying movies or travel tickets and even enjoying online gambling in Paytm casinos. If you need to send money from your Paytm wallet to a bank account, you can do so in just a few easy steps. The possibilities are almost endless with our payment method solutions.
We are aware that you might not be able to go online with Paytm in order to access our services. This could be a problem if it's the only payment method you have available. Luckily we do offer offline payments for retailers that accept us as a mode of payment.
Use the QR codes or the merchant's phone number to complete a Paytm transaction. These are perfectly safe alternatives to the standard online payments. We also have plenty of cashback offers and coupons if you're looking for offline discounts.
Paytm Casinos in India
Due to Paytm's trusted reputation, some of the best online casinos accept Paytm as a payment option. You can quickly deposit into or withdraw from a Paytm casino account without compromising the safety of your bank account.
Even though using Paytm wallet is very simple, some people prefer depositing directly into their casino account. If you want to do this for a casino app in India, it's possible, but you'll still need to use the Paytm app.
Online gambling sites that accept Paytm not only allow you to use it to wager on slots but also sports betting and games found on live casino sites. The transactions are instant, and the minimum deposit with Paytm is usually ₹500, but of course, this could change depending on the online casinos that accept Paytm.
What's good about using Paytm for depositing to gambling sites is that almost all new online casino sites offer Paytm to their Indian players.
Hassle-free processes while making deposits and withdrawals are now possible for online casinos when you use Paytm. Once you start using it for payment options, you won't want to look for any other way to fund your online casino account. With faster transaction times and a low deposit fee, it's the most convenient method available. You'll also be able to keep track of all your online gambling site finances if you keep them separate from your daily transactions.
To start using these payment methods, follow the step by step process below:
How to Make a Casino Deposit with Paytm
Before you can deposit money in your online casino account, you need to put it into your Paytm wallet. We recommend always having funds in your e-wallet so that you don't have to ever worry about this step when you want to play online casino games.
All you have to do to fund your e-wallet is link your bank account Once this is done, you can use the correct UPI ID to complete the transfer. You can use a debit/credit card or internet banking as well if that's your preferred method.
All that's left to do once you have money in your Paytm wallet is transfer the funds to online casinos that accept Paytm. Follow these steps to make a deposit with Paytm:
- Go to the settings of the Indian online casino that accepts a Paytm payment and select deposit
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit with Paytm in the relevant box
- Choose the correct UPI function from the list of transaction partners
- Open Paytm and copy your Paytm UPI ID
- Paste the ID on the deposit page
- In the Paytm app, verify the request and wait for the transaction to be reflected
How to Withdraw From a Paytm Casino
Withdrawing casino funds is as simple as depositing online with Paytm. We suggest using the same method for depositing and withdrawing. Fees for this transaction depends on the terms and conditions of the casinos in India.
Withdrawals also take a little longer than when you make a deposit. It shouldn't take more than 48 hours, but this could change because of the casino's policies. To withdraw money from an online casino or betting sites, follow these steps:
- Go to the withdraw page of the online casino gambling site
- Select the withdrawal option
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw (remember the minimum amount)
- Select Paytm from the list of withdrawal methods
- Follow the casino's on-screen instructions to complete the transaction
Benefits of Using Paytm
Paytm has worked hard on developing a platform that aims to solve all their customer's financial needs. Furthermore, there are plenty of features that you could benefit from using this payment method. Please take a look at why Paytm are considered the best in India.
- Accepted by the majority of retailers, top online casinos, and e-commerce services
- No need to carry a credit or debit card with you
- You can quickly deposit money back into your bank account
- Chance of getting money back while using Paytm wallet
- Less work needed to change Paytm limit
- An excellent alternative to paying if you don't have enough cash
- Easy to use and fast transfers to other bank accounts
- Low transaction fees
Customer Support for Paytm
If you find yourself having a problem while making a transaction, feel free to contact us. Our Paytm help services are available 24/7, and our representatives can speak to you in either English or Hindi.
Further assistance will require you to register the issue with Paytm where we'll try to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Take note that if you do this, you'll be asked for details like your order ID. If any further information or help is required from you, Paytm will contact you immediately.
We provide different helpline numbers for various Paytm departments, but our support team can only contact customers during certain hours. The numbers you can call are as follows:
- Movies and Events Tickets: 0120-4728-78
- Paytm Mall Shopping Orders: 0120-4606060
- Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex: 0120-4880-880
If you don't want to make a phone call, you can use the messenger system provided on the Paytm website help centre.
Conclusion Paytm Casino Sites
Paytm is a top payment option in India for a reason. We offer an extensive range of products and services that help millions of people. We've worked hard to gain the trust of merchants, e-commerce sites and even trusted online casinos.
Choosing Paytm as your payment choice for responsible gambling sites will save you a lot of time and money. We rarely charge fees, and when we do, they're very low. Your funds are transferred almost instantly and with little to no problems.
You can rest assured that any transaction you do in India through us is safe and secure. Sensitive customer information is protected, and every payment goes through security checks before being completed.
With people using cards and cashless often, it's essential to find suitable alternatives to make payments. Additionally, you should use a single platform for all transactions to keep better track of finances. Paytm will help with everything from booking holiday tickets to paying for groceries.
Now you're ready to start handling your money like a pro both in and out of Paytm casinos.